With more than 35 years’ legal experience, we act and advise on legal issues relating to a wide range of business and commercial law dealings.
We work closely with competent accountants in the areas of tax, trusts and related issues to ensure appropriate structures are set up and used. It is essential to have the accountant on board to ensure that the intended structure is suited to the client. Too often, accountants are left out of the transaction until it is too late. Contact us for guidance about your business and commercial law issues today.
Key areas of service include:
- Commercial contracts
- Commercial and Retail Leases
- Credit applications including a personal guarantee of directors
- Deeds of personal guarantee
- Distribution agreements
- Non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements
- Partnership agreements
- Purchase and sale of businesses
- Purchase and sale of shares in companies
- Shareholders agreements